View Single Post
Old 07.14.2007, 11:30 AM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedcola
since i wasnt able to see them live, i was hoping someone had the good sense to tape the shows. Have any of the DDN shows form this tour surfaced yet or have known to be recorded?

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=14567 Our very own nicfit provided a recording here, I don't know of the quality but I assume its okay. I'd also assume there's a few other daydream recordings floating around in torrent form on dimeadozen or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasteinmen
isn't there going to be a live dvd of the DDN tour?

There's rumors rumbling beneath us that there may be a DVD featuring footage and recordings compiled from the London shows and some others.. I don't remember specifically..
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|