View Single Post
Old 07.15.2007, 10:21 PM   #77
Groove(Y)
empty page

Groove(Y) ain't too shabby
if the dude that i scored a drink of water from during providence is on the threads then, i thank you...the trilogy was earthshaking in itself without the help of the crowd...the waves of momentum sucked at times but my best views of thurston and kim came from the whirlwind of jumping/falling bodies, which was all between silver rocket and erics trip...gza performing liquid swords was a preferable way to start out the main stage (slint would have sucked)...honestly i payed much more than face value for the tix i scored but it was a sold out show as of weeks and weeks ago and i now know that i was right when i anticipated it to be great...all in all i think that a little bit more chill of a crowd would have been nice but that was a once in a life time show and when it got crazy you just need to remember the noise that's generating the crowd into monsters is fucking amazing... then again some of the people would have gone nuts to anything playing on stage i suppose...for me, the best way to put the concert is to say it was well worth losing a blazer and beanie over...

Groove(Y) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|