View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 01:37 AM   #80
creepytrunkman51
empty page

creepytrunkman51 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I don't have any specific security complaints, I just had to leave because of the momentum of the shove.

I want to talk to the guys at Pitchfork and suggest that they throw bleachers up in front to at least control the shove to the front at least a little bit.
I know it probably sounds like a lame idea, because who really likes bleachers, but I know at Summerfest in Milwaukee it makes a world of difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren
Matt and I are preparing a formal complaint, and for anyone that wants to join in to complain about the poor security, contact:

Mary Beth Gerlach
mbgerlach@safetyservicesystems.com
773-282-4900 ext. 603

she works with s3 and we were referred to her for any problems we had with security at the festival.

i know you say you are young, but i have been to several shows in chicago, and none have had security as poor as this one. crowds are always a little rowdy- but normally, people like that get pulled out of the crowd right away so that everyone can continue to have a good time. if anyone else agrees that security this year was a failure, please call, and hopefully this sort of thing doesn't happen again.
Everybody Else"
-Junkie's Promise.
creepytrunkman51 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|