View Single Post
Old 07.16.2007, 06:01 PM   #20
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei
As far as i know the girl from Honest James it's Christina Carter

When I read that name back I read "Charisma Carpenter" , but yeah it's not a big deal for me but it's the only thing that stood out a little peculiar. I'd feel a little hypocritical saying bad because of me liking some of the vocalists that I do. it took a little getting used to. I don't know if a few people expect too much from Trees Outside the Academy. It is what it is, but that's seperate, it doen't interfere my thinking that I probably wont listen to anything else this good that'll be released this year. (Though I should start a new thread for some people to prove me wrong on that.) I'd agree with whoever who said that structurally the songs don't change a whole lot - but I'd also say there's more enough there to break it up (- such as stuff like that piano piece and the title track thats reminicant of rain on tin and wonderful witches which sounds more like a psychic hearts thing.)
This album definatly stands up better alone than psychic hearts does and I do think that's a killer album also.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|