View Single Post
Old 07.22.2007, 08:38 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
so I didn't get in. went around the back. asked thurston, he said no. asked lee, he was too busy with a burrito... good ol steve, he was coolest as usual, we talked about the dead for a minute and then he apologized for not letting us in. so we snuck in right behind them and were there for about a song until we got kicked out. we were spotted by the dude who kicked us out from sneaking in the front...

so at the end, i saw steve again and he was even cooler, and thanked me and my friend for at least being able to sneak in for a minute. i have had much worse times trying to get into shows than last night thats for sure....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|