View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 01:26 PM   #47
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy

so prince might not sell a few extra cd's, which by the way where given out free at the gig, i am not going to stress about that.

haha that kills me, too...
How Prince actually got legitimate album sales by literally adding the cost onto the ticket and giving them to people at the show without their knowing. That is fucking atrocious.
Hey, The Pits... yr protecting this fucking twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Prince is a douche (musical genius, but still a douche).
By "musical genius," I assume you mean "manipulative marketing genius"? See above and this entire thread for reasons. Prince is a washed-up fucking jack-ass. Have you actually listented to him lately? I hate everything he's ever done, but his new bullshit is literally the exact same crap as done in the 80s. I thought it WAS stuff from the 80s when I heard it. That's not a good thing... at all.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|