Thread: D=
View Single Post
Old 08.16.2007, 10:31 AM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I got banned from the computer for the week, so my time here will be short sneaks onto the computer. It's a stupid story. It was the night before school started, and my mom told me I shouldn't start watching Inland Empire at 8:30 because "I'd be up late." I thought it was ridiculous because I'd be tossing in turning in bed until around 11:00-12:00 anyway. So...I just watched it anway. She caught me, doing this hooorible deed, and banned me of my computer 'privileges' for a week. DUMB. But whatever.

See you Wednesday.

what the fuck????

is she high???

how the fuck old does she think you are?? 10???

she may be as crazy as a bat but this is all your fault for taking it lying down. you're going to hide like a weasel instead of fighting like a man?

you're fucking cracked man. cracked. stand up for yourself now or you're gonna be a pussy the rest of your life.
god damn i am worried about your case.

what ever the fuck happen to teenage rebellion? jeeezus...

but really, shame on you. sneaking around like a 10-year-old who's stealing cookies is not the way to go about this. you got any pubes growing around your nutsac? make them count for something for fucks sakes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|