View Single Post
Old 08.26.2007, 05:16 PM   #26
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
finaly. first youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ9LnYk284

*edit*
man, this is mad clip. crowd is really enjoying it and band as well. well done.

THAT GIG WAS FUCKING INSANE !!!

I almost got knocked over by the crowd ... it was like whole 4 or 5 first lines were a huge mosh pit ... INSANE INSANE INSANE !!!

That concert was sheer hell. Now that I came from today's Vienna gig, I have to say Austrian audience was lame compared to what was going on yesterday in Prague.

Anyways, I don't recall the whole yesterday's setlist and the exact order of the songs, but it was something like this :

Teenage Riot -> Incinerate -> Reena -> Cross The Breeze -> Skip Tracer -> Catholic Block -> ...a bunch of songs from Rather Ripped ... -> Hey Joni -> 100% -> Pink Steam -> Encore : Or and something else then -> Shaking Hell

Today, the setlist was quite similar, with some exceptions:

Bull in the Heather instead of Teenage Riot
The Sprawl instead of Cross The Breeze
Mote instead of Skip Tracer
TRILOGY AS 1ST ENCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this was especially marvellously done)

Sorry, I'm quite drunk, that's why this post seems rather idiotic.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|