View Single Post
Old 08.31.2007, 10:27 AM   #12
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
...no, i wasn't talking about him, you've gone apeshit over other people (including me) about not liking magik markers.

i think it's really stupid for you to go out of your way to demonstrate your dislike for these "reassesing" threads, which seems to me, that you want everybody to accept everything sy release as dogma.

and there you insulting me, nice.

i think its being misinterpretted... i just don't like to see the negativity about any band really even if its about milli vanilli!!! because whats the point? it really runs rappent through out this board... so you don't like them, i really don't care, but i find it sickening reading the repeated post about something that someone "hates to death", and it exists in threads that praise recent releases or shows or tours etc etc... i mean if you want to bash a band, start a topic and clearly state "you are bashing _________ ." i have nothing against some stating their opinion but some folks repeatedly regurgitate their thoughts over and over and over... its a free board you can type what you want but it is abit annoying. i've stopped trying to defend about what i listen to...

sorry for my sarcasm on the reassessing threads. i was actually listing some more obscure releases to see the thoughts on those, not really showing on dislike to the previous threads.

sorry i insulted you.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|