View Single Post
Old 09.01.2007, 01:11 PM   #1
syntax-free
bad moon rising

syntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's asses
no matter how many times everyone critisizes/re-assesses sonic youth (not saying it's a bad thing) or how much we complain about some of the horrible songs, face it.
we love sonic youth and bands like dinosaur jr and just the whole underground kind of thing because we all know we hate the mainstream and not because bands have sold out but because if you listen to a three days grace song for example, there is nothing creative about it, lyrics are cliched, feelings have been already expressed and it's just a repeat of everything else. just whiny and complaints. so i know that we love to tear these albums apart but deep down inside we're smiling because we're not wasting our time childishly idolizing today's shitty bands like fallout boy and what not.

i just had to get this out, i was kind of thinking about it all day, agree or disagree..
syntax-free is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|