View Single Post
Old 09.02.2007, 12:07 PM   #29
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
The opening act was excellent.
Corsano's name has been dropped in quite a few threads, stating how good he was. I'll agree from now on.
When they brought his kit for the encore, I found myself on the right side of the stage (mostly gone there to sit down and rest my feet) and found a spot before the song started by the guard rail. I could see Corsano pretty well, how his arms and legs move, all clear and amazing, with Steve's drums beside him booming forward.
The show wasn't as satisfying as the one on the previous night (for me). I felt at times they were trashing their own songs. And Steve had played too well friday, he wasn't... I feel like committing a crime saying that, I'll skip, as he got better by Kissability.
Highlights for me were Silver Rocket, Joni, Trilogy and that last song.
I met many people, tall persons elbowing their way to the middle of the venue with pints and pints of beer, talking to each other while this band Sonic Youth played some stuff, or barking they wanted to knooooow in my ears when I couldn't care less about them. Had to back up to a different spot.
Found other persons after the gig, the same as I met at the door: sonicl, diamondsea, _slavo_, pokkeherrie; hello people !!! it was nice meeting you !!!
For lalie : Kim was wearing her silver dress with broad black stripes.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|