View Single Post
Old 09.02.2007, 12:20 PM   #30
farmhouse
bad moon rising

farmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's asses
both nights were excellent ... because i had completely different experiences. first night i got heavily trashed on alcohol and danced like a flailing weirdo getting the full effect right in front of thurston. car sick cars i liked a lot . . . schizophrenia was a lovely surprise at the end . . . i was a wreck . . . a joyous cripple at that point.
second night (sat.) got down in front of lee and watched with more attention less inebriated took some shots etc. .. . blown away by corsano again as the support . . then could barely take my eyes off him for the expressway encore which was just breathtaking sublime, and almost made up for the fact that i didn't go to the jazz fest earlier in the week.

got back to my car at about 12 . . . it was clamped . . . i won't relate the rest of that particular evening's events.
farmhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|