View Single Post
Old 09.04.2007, 01:11 PM   #8
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
This has nothing to do with anything, but it would be cool if Sonic Youth toured Trees Outside the Academy as Thurston Moore and the Sonics (since Thurston Moore Quartet has been taken) or something more witty to that affect.

I thought he was touring this as "Thurston"....personally I find that assuming too much, like here's my pal Thurston's new record.

On a totally different topic if there was ever any question Dino Jr reformed to milk the corporate teat, there is none now. They were filming some shit at the Filmore or Ritz or whatever its called this past weekend, and there were big fliers posted on either side of the venue that noted BRANDNAME cigarettes were sponsoring this. The font for BRANDNAME cigarettes was bigger than the font for the bands. Why do gigs need to be sponsored anyway? Aren't the ticket fees enough? You mean if BRANDNAME cigarettes wasn't sponsoring the gig they'd have to charge even more?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|