Thread: Goo...
View Single Post
Old 09.12.2007, 04:00 AM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Well.. uh.. we just all reassessed goo endlessly in another thread, but for some reason I found myself going back and listening to it 3 or 4 times after listening to it for that thread (I didn't do that with their other albums)... anyway.. my thoughts still stand.. good riffs, production sounds a bit muddy in places (Mary-Christ), GREAT drumming, a few real throwaway tracks (Friend Goo, Scooter, Mildred), sassy vocals/occassionally bad lyrics ("Hi-dee-ho" "Story of the jelly roll" "hello, Janis" haha), but the album has "Dirty boots" and "titanium Expose", by far and away two of SY's best songs... so... I dunno. If I were to rate it out of 10, I'd give it a 7. Sounds about right.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|