View Single Post
Old 05.12.2006, 05:34 AM   #5
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
I have had this puppy for years and love it, it didn't make sense to me until i went to japan and was all alone and couldnt speak the language. walking around tokyo with that loud and watching all the frenetic action around made me fell like the music slowed right down and became easily understandable.

apparently it was originally recorded in a buddhist temple to an audience of about twenty and the original master tapes mysteriously or maybe not so disappeared so they went and rerecorded it in the studio. i would have loved to have heard the atmospherics sounding the recording on the original it would be sublime........
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|