View Single Post
Old 10.10.2007, 03:46 PM   #31
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, before the intarwebs, some ppl i knew around here had to order through catalogs and/or record stores direct from USA, which is not cheap and entails a long waiting period... I definitely think there must be some kind of better distribution deal. Hell, if Starbucks can sell them cheaper, why the hell not? I'm not going to be an elitist snob and say; no way, I'm not going to buy at Starbucks. Also, CDs here start at around $16, as well; and for imports and less popular bands, can go up to $40... So, I definitely would welcome a better distribution method, especially since the bulk of the money goes to the record store and the label. I believe the artist gets only about 15 cents or somewhere around there for each CD sold.