View Single Post
Old 10.15.2007, 05:03 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I CAN type 149 words per minute.

So I shall answer:
So, do fans of sonic youth enjoy spoon's new album gagaga?
No. Boring.

Do fans of sonic youth enjoy the magnetic fields album 69 love songs?
It has its moments but it's too long.

Why does this keyboard sound like its farting as I type? Loose springs?
Yes.

What is significant about chamber pop, when related to the begining of the indie mainstream of the late 80's and early 90's? Have we completely forgotten the example of the late 70's Do it Because You Can't ethic?
EH?

Also, Does anyone actually like Paul Baribeau? I do!
Who?

Does the Go! Team us too many samples? (there is no correct answer to this question)
That band's fucking terrible.

Does Marijuana actually make music sound better?
Depends.

Who is a more hardcore idealist, Ted Leo, or any mainstream hardcore bands at all these days?
Ted Leo vs "Mainstream hardcore"? What the fuck is wrong with you? You're the most pitchforked person in the history of this board!

Who would win in a bar fight, Ted Leo, or
Andrew Bird? And who do you imagine would throw the first punch?
Neither, they're too busy on Pitchfork.

Whats your favorite sonic youth t-shirt design? (mine is the EVOL shirt with the lyrics to that beach boys song on it)
CONFUSION IS SEX.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|