View Single Post
Old 10.15.2007, 06:40 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
hey, !@#$%!.... yes it's been quite a while. thanks again for the translation work, that was really cool of you to help me out like that.

my thesis is coming along slowly and unsurely, but after spending the weekend in marfa, i remembered how much i enjoy the company of other sonic fans... what have you been up to?

oooh marfa-- i missed that show, had to be elsewhere. crap. was supposed to have dinner with floatingslowly and girlgun also in okiehaha.

lucky for us it didn't pan out. turns out we were the main course. i think they are brazilian avantgardist expats.

but anyway, im ok. living in new mexico sucks in more ways that one, away from all civilization, but it has been good for business. making websites & videos & shit-- we can actually make an irregular living without having a boss, except for madame !@#$%! who teaches a couple of university courses.

so how is that thesis, and what is it about ? (oh no, i've committed a breach of gradschool etiquette). but seriously, that baroque project was interesting, and i'm wondering what you're cooking up these days. i was just rewatching some of the architectures videos the other day (the ones from that european coproduction), fascinating stuff.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|