View Single Post
Old 11.26.2007, 01:49 AM   #16
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
KIM PORTRAITS #17-37 IN BARCELONA
'Looking out into the audience light comes from the projector at the back of the hall. It makes the back of peoples' heads look illuminated, like saints. The projector changes and some of the faces disappear into the dark. The ones further back I can't see at all. Towards the front of the hall half cheeks appear dappled with swirling colors from the light show. I'm trying not to look directly at anyone in the front so the spell of concentration won't be broken. Instead they appear as a collective mood. Suddenly something whirrs by my head and smashes onto the stage. It's a cassette. I�m spinning around in a circle trying not to get dizzy but liking the dizziness of the blurry images. It looks like a flicker camera in 360 degrees. I wish I had a camera to record what it looks like.' Kim has an exhibition of portraits at the Iguapop Gallery in Barcelona Nov. 29- Jan 12.
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|