View Single Post
Old 12.06.2007, 02:01 PM   #43
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Heheh, I love sonic youth's early shit.. I think the last album I really enjoyed by them was ghosts and flowers, though murray street had its moments. Still, I've been posting here for 5-6 years.. I've met tons of cool people, and this board seems to have the highest concentration of non-morons I've ever seen on a music board (though there are still a few morons..). So, regardless, I pledge my allegiance to Sonic Youth fandom even when they're churning out records I don't really care for. The only reason I say "The Fall > Sonic Youth" is because the Fall have more great albums than SY... but of course, they have like 10 more than SY, too, so...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|