View Single Post
Old 12.24.2007, 04:02 PM   #20
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
ok. should be working. i managed to upload it on purelivegigs (with maketorrent it doesn't work, they have they're own application for it) finaly. let me know if you have any problems.

for those, who doesn't have account shouldn't be a problem to register (i think they have their registrations open)

last think I have to tell you is that when dad of my workmate was recording it, he was obviously watching a footbal match or smth. like that on the other channel, coz you can hear it in between songs, but it's really quiet. sorry for that It wasn't in my power to change this fact. at least we have it. it's not bad, really. but if somebody would like to have a copy without this little thingy, there's another chance as they REPEAT that show next thursday (comentator saying it while titles in the end)! so go on, do it. I wont ask him again.

oh yeah, if somebody knows how to just make pure SY torrent of it, please do so and upload it!

Cand you help me with linneage info as well. I think I have it wrong/I mean I don't know how to write it. It's a TV broadcast, allright.

greenlight is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|