View Single Post
Old 01.09.2008, 10:15 AM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
His review pretty much says it all, although I thought the response to mv/ee was much better than he did, although I also heard people complaining. But I'm very prejudiced when it comes to that. I also thought his comment on Ryan Sawyer from Tall Firs was right, I saw him Sunday playing with Charles Gayle and Hill Green at The Stone and he ripped, he is totally wasted (talentwise) in the Tall Firs. The show was really oversold, it was really packed. Also, it seems like a new thing where they blast the music between bands through the pa at a volume as loud or LOUDER than the bands. It just makes it very difficult to try and speak to anybody, you're basically yelling at them. Its always been loud but it seems they've turned it up even more lately.

There was some interesting stuff for sale, I just put on my poseur helmet and picked up the new cassette with Leslie Keffer Kim and T and also a mv/ee tape.

I recorded but there was so much crowd talk I'm not sure they're going to be usable.

Very good show but not quite as exciting as the 2 Kilslug shows I saw Fri and Sat...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|