View Single Post
Old 01.23.2008, 08:18 PM   #16
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

The gang recruitement is actually being done on purpose, so when the troops come back to the states they will be well trained and then the police will have a need to increase their personnel and gear to deal with this - since crime rates actually keep going down, the pigs have to keep creating crime to warrant their existence (ie, teen smoking, seat belts, bike helmets, etc). What better way than to train gang members to kill as efficiently as possible (and I DO think the gangs are a real security issue, they're rapist parasites)

I like you, Tesla, but we don't see eye to eye here. You think teen smoking laws were created to secure more police jobs? Are you opposed to that law? Where would you draw the line? Should a five year old be allowed to get drunk?

I also object to calling cops "pigs." Someone very close to me works with police every day, and I hear stories about many cops who enjoy throwing their weight around. But many of them are good people, just trying to support their families while protecting society. I'd hate to live without them.