View Single Post
Old 01.24.2008, 03:17 AM   #17
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
I like you, Tesla, but we don't see eye to eye here. You think teen smoking laws were created to secure more police jobs? Are you opposed to that law? Where would you draw the line? Should a five year old be allowed to get drunk?

I also object to calling cops "pigs." Someone very close to me works with police every day, and I hear stories about many cops who enjoy throwing their weight around. But many of them are good people, just trying to support their families while protecting society. I'd hate to live without them.

i don't particularly like or dislike tesla. i mean i don't even know the guy... i just dislike ill thought out conspiracy theories. and i wasn't talking about the ability to manipulate technology as much as just plain old the recruits are getting dumber. as in, approaching embarrasingly british levels of incompetence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLfzJ...eature=related

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|