View Single Post
Old 05.22.2006, 12:05 AM   #35
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
i didn't call it wrong - i called it a stretch. the fact is, when i want to "rock," i'm a lot more likely to put on something a lot more guitar based. if this were the most important woman in soul thread, you would have to call people racist for not including as many white women, because the fact is there are more black women who sing soul and r&b than white women. you were making a generalization that people are racist because you were the lone, blind, open-minded person to name a black woman. please, PLEASE, name some more!!

and call me whatever you want for not calling her rock. i'm not saying she can't rock, because i'm sure she can, but when you say the words rock, she is, most definitely, not the first person who comes to mind. that's my position and i'm sticking to it.

you're right. there are more black women doing soul than white women. but that doesn't mean it's a far stretch to say that a white woman may be important to soul or r&b.

as for black women in rock:
'ninja' of the go! team
tina turner
tracy chapman
skin from skunk anasie
lisa from the bellrays
lovetta pippen from his name is alive
cindy blackmon (from lenny kravitz band)
sheila e.
kathy foster from the thermals/all girl summer fun band
poly strene from x-ray specs

your argument is stupid, man.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|