View Single Post
Old 02.24.2008, 03:20 PM   #10
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I just don't understand Nader. I think he has some great ideas, but why doesn't he run in contests he could actually win AND effect change? We need more independants in the senate. His vote could block many Republican bills from passing. He could really be effective in that context, I think less and less people take him seriously every time he runs for presidant, he looks less and less like a man who really wants to change the way politics are conducted, and looks more and more like just a selfish, media stealing ass.
I think at this point he's just fucking with us. He has to know that he'll never win the presidential election. Either that or he's too senile to realise it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
na-ah. hillary rove clinton will be secretary of state or health and human services or something.

the right ticket is obama + bill richardson

and yeah HRC would get obama killed within the first 90 days

another kennedy/johnson
I just want Bill to be first bitch.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|