Thread: Live In Texas
View Single Post
Old 03.13.2008, 05:20 PM   #67
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Due to the assholes in the crowd that wouldn't stop making me push away and such at Stubb's, and the fact that I had been standing up in the sun with nothing to drink for several hours before the concert (in line, waiting, meat puppets, more waiting, etc.) and not being able to get to the water bottles because people wouldn't settle down, I had a hard time enjoying the concert because I felt dehydrated. Oh well, I only felt bad for trilogy. The show was amazing, and was the best birthday present I've ever gotten.

That is a shame. I sat in the back waiting for the horribly BORING and pathetic meat puppets (who have ALWAYS SUCKED, no matter what any of you may hear), and when they finished my brother and I ,oved up to about 1/3 of the way from the stage. Great spot. we got lucky. I could see everything and hear everything and not too much stupid shit.