View Single Post
Old 03.17.2008, 01:52 AM   #13
Thor Anders Aase
little trouble girl

Thor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's assesThor Anders Aase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by yazz
Hellow peoples

I've been getting into Sonic Youth lately, hence why I joined this forum. Also because I like discussing music and everything else with people that listen to decent music.

Anyway, I've only heard Daydream Nation, Sister and EVOL now. I'm thinking of listening to their whole discography in chronological order, anything you'd recommend?

Cheers!

You were of to a good start with those albums. I would recomend Murray Street, Thousand Leaves and Washing Mashine next. But buy them all, because all the albums will give you some great moments. Buy Rather Ripped and SY ep last..

Enjoy the ride mate.