View Single Post
Old 04.08.2008, 02:05 PM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
:Edit: Fuck, wrong forum. I'm so used to being in Non-Sonics. :Edit:

I'm pretty new to whiskey. I've tried a few different whiskeys, but I don't know too much. I got a bunch of old 1/10th pint bottles, mostly of scotches, and I've been trying them one by one. Johnny Walker is good, Chivas Regal is good, J+B's is good. There are slight differences, and I think the J+B's might be the best one, but they all sort of taste the same to me.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but there isn't as much variation from one whiskey to another as there is with beer, is there? The main difference seems to be between bad whiskey and good whiskey. I've noticed the same with vodka.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|