View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 03:38 PM   #1
mushmanski57@hotmail.com
stalker

mushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's assesmushmanski57@hotmail.com kicks all y'all's asses
So I was disappointed when I looked at the tour dates for the minitour of two of my favourite bands touring together... no Canadian dates, and no American dates that were very close to me. But then I looked at the dates... my family is going on vacation over to the Syracuse area the last week of August/first week of September! So that means I just have to talk my parents into letting me go to the show while we're on vacation. Problem is, I just bought tickets to Radiohead and Red Hot Chili Peppers a few weeks ago, and they'll be reluctant to let me buy tickets in the near future... so hopefully the tickets aren't going on sale in the next few weeks. Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know? And how fast do you figure they'd sell out?

Also, I noticed that the September 1st date wasn't listed on the Flaming Lips site. Anyone know why?

Thanks.
mushmanski57@hotmail.com is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|