View Single Post
Old 04.16.2008, 11:13 AM   #17
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Go ahead, shoot. I've always wanted to meet my fellow SY boardies. Still have yet to meet one.

I just went to check the venue. It's good. Holds about 1200 and in old warehouse, not too high of ceilings and big bar on the side. Not sure about where to park there, but seeing as I'm less than 2 miles from it, I'll just walk.

When are you coming to town ? Personally, I want to get to City Hall way early to get against the stage for their performance. The stage is chest high which is perfect. I'll take my camera and photo like I did in this shot here I did a couple of years ago.

So anyway, let me know what time you plan on getting to Nashville and what type of place you'd like to go to...restaurant/bar/park, whatever and let's do it.

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|