Thread: the get up kids
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2008, 09:32 PM   #12
lungfish
bad moon rising

lungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Cap'n Jazz is possibly one of the most unlistenable bands to ever gather an actual fanbase.
This whole period is a dark chapter in Independent Rock Music.

i listen to them just fine and the music is amazing. you're undermining great lyrics and amazing guitar work by both Davey Von Bohlen and especially Victor Villareal. that band practically changed my life. i couldn't disagree with that statement more than i already do.

i used to listen to the the get up kids and the promise ring and still dig those records. most of them contain many great songs that haven't lost their appeal to me over the years, even as i got into "better" music. "something to write home about" also has some great songs. "i'm a loner dottie, a rebel" and "the company dime", specifically.
lungfish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|