View Single Post
Old 04.25.2008, 02:52 PM   #37
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't seen those around town, but I did notice some of the cheapo SY notices have been snatched from telephone poles.

I went by the venue just now and spoke briefly with the sound guy. They were hookin' everything up for tonights gig. He couldn't shed light on the setlist, confirmed cameras and recorders are cool, and said Mark Ibold will be with them. ( I guess as per usual ) They should start shortly after 10pm and doors are at 8pm. They don't have their own lights, so they'll do with the venue's. I hope they're more than adequate.

I also just went by Grimey's just up the street and found out Steve Shelley was there yesterday hanging while Elvis Costello was signing his new album for folks. Damn ! I thought I looked at everyone's face there, but Steve was apparently back in a corner checking out some compilation stuff....sneaky ! Even Mike Grimes didn't notice him ! And Elvis was recommending some stuff to him without knowing who he was. Dang !

It's almost 3pm and I'll be going down to City Hall between 4 and 5. Seeya there y'all !
reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|