Thread: Jim O
View Single Post
Old 05.01.2008, 02:40 PM   #51
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i think you mean "peasant" and your definition is an interesting one but not the right one.

well, first of all, i wasn't attacking you, i was merely noting that your logic for success is retarded since jim o'rourke is one of the most brilliant minds to come out of the music scene during the 90's and is recognized as such which i think many of us think defines "success" more than record sales or articles in glossy magazines.

and for your information: megadeth was in a major label for their whole career and i like many of their 90's "pop" albums. and pink floyd i like them best when they were doing long songs with noise and delay instead of cutesy psych pop or grandiose stadium rock.

look, you are obviously a 13 year old or something (at least mentally) that just realized there's music outside of american idol but still thinks getting a record contract means success.

it's not your fault, you'll grow out of it.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|