Thread: Girl gangs
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2008, 07:37 AM   #45
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah, I remember you telling that story. Excellent.

It reminded me a lot of my niece who is turning into a little female hooligan and my sister keeps on getting called into school by the teachers because, apparently, she doesn't fight other girls but she goes for other guys, which in turn earned her respect amongst her male peers.

And she doesn't even live in a council estate or comes from an uneducated family background either.

Yeah, the sad thing about this girl is that her home-life seemed to be utterly awful, and I don't imagine she went to a good school (the usual pre-Jail Tower Hamlets affair). She just spent the whole time wandering around the estate with her mates. I remember her once throwing bits of shelving that someone was throwing out of their flat back inside at them, and shouting how we didn't want their rubbish. Which is enough right there to make me think she was a total legend. The sad thing is she probably has an ASBO now and will nodoubt end up in prison if she carries on the way she's going. If the word punk ever applied to one person, it's undoubtedly her.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|