Thread: TWAT
View Single Post
Old 06.13.2008, 07:57 PM   #509
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Who's that?
I just happened to see this twat on TV today. Never seen hm before. He's a twat:

FUCING HELL. I absolutely HATE that cunt. I always end up saying something back at the TV screen whenever I see him, usually to the effect of 'piss off you gay looking straight twat.'

The woman you asked about is Rikki Lake.

Here's another annoying American TV chatshow host that needs stabbing with a biro:

"Hi, my name's Leeza Gibbons. I'm possibly the blandest person in the modern world. Stick around for half an hour and I'll do my best to convince you that unless your skin is as perfect as mine, you'll never get that promotion/husband I just know you really want." Twat!
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|