View Single Post
Old 07.09.2008, 06:18 PM   #3225
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
It took me quite awhile to devote myself to the cult of MF. People were talking about her around the time of the first Transformers and I thought, oh she looks like Angelina Jolie, another woman people go nuts over who doesn't appeal to me. Then I saw her in an old episode of "Two and Half Men", I didn't even know it was her when I saw her on it, I just said, that girl is gorgeous. Turned out it was her. In magazines shoots though they make her out to be hot, like they're trying too hard, I think she's actually hotter in the paparazzi image then the whole "look at me naked with my legs spread, because I'm hot" image.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|