View Single Post
Old 07.16.2008, 08:24 AM   #36
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
rather ripped is a great album.incinerate is one of the best songs i ever heard.the whole record is one of the best records i have ever heard probably rather ripped is one of the best rockīn roll records ever.there is no noise?of course why should there be noise! should they always to the same?they go new ways from record to record and thatīs great you always get something different!this is not pop! are you all completely dumm?britney spears is pop not sonic youth.thatīs geat music they are extraordinary aweswome !

i also love bad moon rising or sister or evol but way should they not try different things
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|