View Single Post
Old 07.26.2008, 06:21 PM   #13
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I don't mind being attacked, I just didn't think it had anything to do with my reply.

And the reason I posted on this thread is because that's what a message board is -- replying to threads. Posting opinions. I put my opinion out there, just like everyone else. It just happens to be something you don't agree with.

People on this board talk all day about music I don't like.. like Dinosaur Jr and so on... I don't go to every thread and go, "MAN THIS BAND SUCKS FUCK THIS BAND." Free Kitten isn't a bad I necassarily hate, I just thought the last album sucked. So, I posted my opinion. In fact, I think it's the only time I've ever posted about them. I don't really post at all unless I think what I'm saying is noteworthy, and if you notice, I never post pure troll-worthy things like "this band sucks fuck 'em" I always try to think before I speak.

Not trying to give myself too much credit here or anything. I guess the board would just be a less entertaining place if everyone either had the same opinion or everyone was quiet when they disagreed with people.

But yeah I wouldn't have replied at all if it wasn't for the hilarious "harsh with new york vibe" thing they said.

So, no, it's not me trying to be a downer, it's me trying to offer some interesting, um, difference of opinion, every now and then. Otherwise, why even post period if you can't say something different than what everyone else is saying? All of our replies would be what many replies already are.. "cool thanks for posting awesome interview!" x infinity. That's just, you know.. I dunno. I dunno. Haha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|