View Single Post
Old 08.09.2008, 08:31 AM   #35
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i went up to visit my highschool friends who go to umas amherst. we were determined to run into thurston or kim, so we drove around all day. finally we ran into thurston at a record store. he was buying some derek bailey vinyl. i started talkin to him about bailey, he invited me and my buddy back to his house for a toke and a jam session. obviously, we accepted. we were at his house, and got stoned off some delicious indoor northeastern grass. we then pl;ayed a psychedelic jam out for the ages. he invited kim upstairs, and even mascis came over. they told me i had some serious chops. a fantastic day.

ok, that never happened.accept for the part that i visited my friends at amhers.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|