View Single Post
Old 08.18.2008, 05:29 PM   #3675
boy_howdy
bad moon rising

boy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
*5 minutes of idiotic stare*

For real?

This board has the magic ability to attract hot girls. Chris Habib must have put a special feature inside it or what.

yes for real! i'm a total internet nerd, though. i met my boyfriend through the plan-it-x messageboard, and started dating him through liveournal, of all embarassing internet mediums. i've probably met all of my good friends online and i'm a hermit so i spend all day posting on livejournal communities and messageboards. i have no life. the only times i get out of the house is for work. i'm very bad at meeting people and making friends, let alone getting tail!

also i would like to apologize in advance for my occasional bad grammar. English is not my first language (japanese is) and i mostly speak french at home with my boyfriend and dod, calvin johnson. please don't tease me for misspellings or poor grammar; i am trying!
boy_howdy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|