Thread: SY drug hx
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 07:15 AM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Sure, drugs enhance a person's creativity and drive often. But in the long run, a person's creative because they're creative, not because drugs made them creative. I dunno if that's the point you're trying to make, but tracing SY's drug history isn't going to really any secret truth behind their recordings. I'm guessing a riff or a lyric came to mind during a late night acid session, sure, but does it really matter?

It's an interesting thing to talk about but it's really not that important and I dunno how any of us would have this information, and I doubt that SY themselves could tell you what drugs they've done. I'm sure they've done everything.

Your replies to our replies have been pretty funny by the way, haha..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|