Thread: SY drug hx
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 08:54 AM   #17
pedestrian
little trouble girl

pedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's assespedestrian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel_bait
Yes, I know it's not really that important, but it's just something that popped into my mind when I was digging through my iTunes yesterday. I agree that a creative person is going to be creative no matter what is in their system at the time. It just can sometimes be interesting to look at what was happening, who was doing what, who was doing who, etc when a certain album was made. Idk. Things I post about early in the morning whilst sipping coffee at work...

I have to agree. While the music is most important, it's always interesting to get the full story behind the albums I love. And drugs certainly do play a role in a LOT of the albums that I love. Pretty interesting topic, actually.
pedestrian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|