View Single Post
Old 09.15.2008, 12:21 PM   #72
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Gasp !
Something's wrong and I can't figure out what it is : I tried to join and received an error message stating I "got the wrong favourite club to become a member of this fan league".
Looking above and beneath, I saw some leagues are accessible to all clubs, some to specific clubs fans. But for the one and only interesting one, there's nothing noted and there's a (1-134?) between the brackets.

To see what it does, you can pick eurosport too, just above, the problem's the same.

I created another league just in case, called Podezreni, opened to all clubs.
I wanted to see if it had the same aspect but but but as you can't join the league you've created, you're not shown anything.
How embarrassing.
Well, see if you can join Podezreni - which stands for Suspicion in Czech - not that I speak the language, I picked it up in a dictionnary, I didn't want no English or French word.
I'd delete the league if I can reach the one with the sonic part in the title though. I'll try joining it again tomorrow.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|