View Single Post
Old 10.08.2008, 04:03 PM   #2056
al shabbray

yoohoo
yes there is some tak about it and also how I describe how unsecure it was for that movie to be like it is, and I am so happy how it came out at the end (because of the other two involved)
hahaha btw the guy who walks around there is me (except the feet who walk up that ladder)

and about the yellow. Ive experimented with the sony z-1 for a while and fucked around with the b/w and color options. somehow I told the cam the it should shot in B/W but if there are some colors (in this case red) she should colorize it in yellow if the intensity surpasses a treshold. I liked that effect a lot, too.

and about that green/dark shades...sometimes I really thing we are seperated twins I ve fallen in love with dark/green/red pictures in movies. the color harmonies of twin peaks of course, or tha fabulous world of amelie (if thats the title in english) or city of lost children (of thats the original title too) are a few examples, and I dig that so much!!! it makes such a nice comforting feeling inside my stomach from the first second
unfortunately that is one of the things that the other two guys dont interested in. so like I said in a lot posts before it was a struggle.

and I am really glad that you like it. btw the sanatorium is right around the corner here and at night the most spookiest place Ive ever been
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|