View Single Post
Old 10.15.2008, 11:53 AM   #1
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
So this past weekend, my wife and I hit up a flea market for old horror vids as we often do. We came across a VHS tape called MONSTERS that name-checked some CREEPSHOW alum so we grabbed it. Apparently MONSTERS was a TV show of some sort, looked like late 80's/early 90's (haven't bothered to actually research any of this yet). The show was yr basic TALES FROM THE CRip off (rep me for that pun!). At any rate, the particular tape that we found contained two episodes, and Richard Edson was the star of the first one.

The episode was about Edson (playing a stereotypical Guy Noir character) at a little motel who meets a gold-digger and they use little swamp monsters that are kept in pickle jars to murder (eat) her rich husband.

Just thought I'd share.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|