View Single Post
Old 11.15.2008, 07:00 AM   #13
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
you should buy a turntable. some good ones are really cheap ish.
I'm buying a new one for Christmas cuz the old one is knackered. It's nice to buy a cool LP once in a while. Nice and rewarding .
just sayin'
yeah but there's a few things that bother me with LPs

1) LPs are generally a lot more expansive than CDs...
2) Turntables are cheap, but if you want something good you have to pay a bit more... I know someone who bought a turntable and is really happy with it, but he always has to buy something to improve it (first the sound was always bugging, then the electric system had a problem, then the amp broke, etc) - and he's not the only one I know with turntable that suffer from the same problem... so if you want something cool you have to get the money out, and I don't have that much money myself :/
3) You can't scrobble vinyls

So for the moment, as I don't have a lot of money, I'd rather buy a CD than a turntable... I can sometimes buy 3 or 4 CDs for the same price as only one LP, so I'm still CDs all the way for the moment...
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|