View Single Post
Old 01.12.2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
edit--oh yeh, i never got around to what i didn't get.. see, this is what i don't get -- if you're, say, a bootlegger wishing to release the milan show but it has a HORRIBLE version of JC and you think you'd rather include a good version from another show, i could possibly understand that. maybe. or if you didn't have the encore for the show you were releasing, maybe swipe one from a competitor's disc. alright. but to deliberately include such a disastrous version of a song from another show? i don't get it. BUT, considering their source had 'expressway' which was not on the bootleg, i suppose the question is where did they get it, and why did they add it onto the milan boot...?

Well if you'd ever seen that episode of What's Happening where the bootleggers get Rerun to sneak a tape deck into the free Doobie Brother's show at their high school alll would be clear...

O.k., maybe not, but how about the bootlegger got hold of a recording that he put out which featured a mix of two concerts somebody made, but wasn't labeled as such? Somebody taping for their own use and then trading isn't necessarily a deft archivist.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|