View Single Post
Old 01.14.2009, 04:20 PM   #42
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
i hope that they donīt care.
rather ripped is such a damm good fantastic groundbreaking record and the reaction to this record was not very good.i mean white light white heat from the velvet underground was a excellent album but i also love coney island baby or transformer but it seems that many sonic youth fans are pure noise freeks and they accept nothing else than stuff like dirty or trash and no star and for example dirty is much more pop than rather ripped.i mean they can not make music for 15 year old post-grunge kids wearing nirvana shirts for the rest of their career.

murray street nurse have a very similiar sound to rather ripped where is the fucking problem?the guitarr style of incinerate and teenage riot....

hopefully they donīt care
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|