View Single Post
Old 03.17.2009, 09:24 AM   #51
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont know, but according to this, you're above 326 6th street.

If you take a close look, in the center of the page ia an announcement of their new location. Last night was great, they're closed on Mondays, it was so quiet, I actually got right to sleep for a change.

In the last Ken Bruen/Jason Starr novel the bad guy hides out basically in my apartment.

Today is fuckign strange. The boozehounds are already getting loaded at McSorley's when I walked past at 8:30 am. The cops are on the streets with their big machine guns and the motorcycle cops are dressed in black leather chaps and jack boots they look like nazis or leatherboys right out of Tom of Finland. It'll be ugly later today with all the drunks stumbling around vomiting at will.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|